Can we ship to you? The short answer is, “It depends.” It depends on where you live, where you’re shipping to, how much you’re shipping, where you are when you ship it, and the weather. You will receive a confirmation email when your order has shipped. Please call if you have questions! 877.226.9453.
- Holiday delivery: See our Events Calendar for holiday order deadlines, noted in turquoise.
- All orders will be shipped via UPS, unless otherwise requested.
To be notified of changes in our shipping reach, wine releases and updates, please join our mailing list.
- If you’re shipping wine, someone over the age of 21 must be available at delivery to sign for it. UPS will not leave the package unless an adult with a valid ID signs for it. If multiple attempts to deliver fail, the wine will be returned to the winery and can be shipped again at your expense.
- Every state has different regulations regarding the shipment of wine.
- Click on the state below where you plan to receive your wine to find out if we can ship to you, and what rules we have to follow. If we can’t ship to your state, consider having it shipped to someone who lives in a state we can ship to. But make sure you can trust them to not drink your wine.
- Pick-up orders: Please note that online or phone orders for pick-up at Prairie Berry may still require 24-48 hours for processing. Please call 877.226.9453 to speak to our staff from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. MT daily, with questions or concerns or if you are in a time crunch and we will do our best to help!
- Extreme temperatures: We can ship wine as long as the temperature here in South Dakota and at the wine’s destination is between 16 and 91 degrees Fahrenheit. This usually results in delays of just a day or two, until the temperatures moderate, but we will keep your wine warm/cool until it’s safe to move it. You will receive a confirmation email when your wine ships.