Offering semi-sweet notes of fresh tangerine and vanilla with hints of green bananas and lemongrass.
- Grape type: French Colombard and Muscat Canelli
- Sweetness: Semi-sweet
- Serving: Chilled (44-46 degrees)
- Compare to: Nothing like it
What to expect
See: Sunshine yellow with hay-green highlights and silver edges
Cheese Pairing: Lemon goat cheese, fresh goat cheese with honey drizzle
At Home: Chicken Piccata
PBW Kitchen: Open-Face Salmon Sandwich, Green Goddess Chicken Salad, Spring Greens Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2017, Silver Medal, Indy International Wine Competition
- 2014, Silver Medal, Tasters Guild International Wine Competition
- 2014, Silver Medal, Mid-American Wine Competition
- 2014, Bronze Medal, Finger Lakes International Wine Competition
- 2014, Bronze Medal, San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 2008, Silver Medal, Tasters Guild International Wine Lovers’ Consumer Competition
- 2007, 86 points, “Highly Recommended,” World Value Wine Challenge
- 2007, Silver Medal, Mid-American Wine Competition
- 2007, Silver Medal, Indy International Wine Competition
- 2007, Silver Medal, Tasters Guild Consumer Competition
- 2007, Silver Medal, International Eastern Wine Competition
- 2007, Bronze Medal, Lone Star International Wine Competition
You may also like…
Gen5 Wine Club price: $17.20
Shipping outside of South Dakota? Buy a case of wine (12 bottles in any combination) and get 10% off and FREE shipping!
Shipping to South Dakota? Get $14 flat-rate shipping on 1-12 bottles, and save 10% when you buy a case of wine (12 bottles, in any combination).
Out of stock
23837 Hwy. 385 Hill City, SD • 877.226.9453
© Copyright 2019 Prairie Berry LLC. All rights reserved.