Work Camper Information
Questions? Contact a member of our Human Resources team.
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Specialist
Field HR Administrative Associate
Nurture your adventurous spirit by work camping in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!
We’re currently hiring for summer job openings at Prairie Berry Winery and Miner Brewing Company. We strive to create fun and laughter every day in an authentic, team-oriented and environmentally conscious setting. And we’re looking for great employees like you to join our family of businesses.
Work camp with us and enjoy these great benefits:
- Flexible scheduling (Balance work with your Black Hills adventures.)
- Employee discounts on wine, beer, merchandise and food (Enjoy the good stuff for less.)
- Commuting subsidy (Got a long drive to work? We’ll help cover the cost)
- Free and discounted access to Black Hills attractions (There’s LOTS to do and see here.)
- RV campsite discounts (Pay less for lodging!)
- Wine and beer education provided for all employees (Learn while you work? Can’t beat that!)
- Seasonal assignment completion bonus (It’s like an extra paycheck in your pocket.)
- And more!
Our locally owned businesses are situated in the heart of the Black Hills near the area’s most popular attractions, including Mt. Rushmore and Custer State Park. This region of South Dakota boasts a wealth of opportunities for adventure, including hiking and biking on the historic Mickelson Trail, wildlife viewing, cave explorations and much more.